**Promo codes are no longer available for this app. I made promo codes a year ago to allow the first reskinners a chance to try out the source code. At this point, I have no intention of changing the price in the foreseeable future. The Udemy course is free. The source code is $39. This is the best value you will get if you want to make a photo app with my source code.**
Starting with this code, I made a business earning $100/day with apps. With this code, you can launch your own successful photo/video app this week on the App Store.
- “Hipstacam”, originally made with this code, was featured in the Yahoo News article “8 Awesome Paid iPhone Apps You Can Get Free Right Now”.
- “StupidFox”, originally made with this code, received 2,000+ likes and 100+ shares on it’s first day on the App Store.
- After over 100 transactions, I have received 100% positive customer feedback from anyone who has ever bought a code from me. Search Flippa for “WhartonApps”.
- You can test the source code we’ll be working from on the App Store. It’s iOS 8 and 64-bit compatible, and optimized for iPad, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Search the App Store for “Angry Eyes Photo Editor”.
- Both the Udemy video and the source code come with a full-refund, 30-day money-back guarantee.
This course will provide concepts, skills, and practical knowledge to produce your own stickers apps at $0 variable cost per app. I demonstrate everything in front of you on the computer.
You will also learn rarely-discussed ways to market your apps and monetize them.
In 3 hours from now, you can transform your app business, or get one started. There is still time to get in on the $25 billion app marketplace. With the 30-day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
While you can learn about app reskinning by just watching the course, to get the most out of the course, I recommend getting the source code “Angry Eyes” and following along with the tutorial as you make your own photo stickers app.
Google “Wharton Animation Angry Eyes” to get the source code that accompanies this tutorial.
**Promo codes are no longer available for this app. I made promo codes a year ago to allow the first reskinners a chance to try out the source code. At this point, I have no intention of changing the price in the foreseeable future. The Udemy course is free. The source code is $39. This is the…