Are you ready to learn how to make professional looking websites? And do you know you can do that without any knowledge of HTML or CSS coding?
You look around the web and see amazingly designed websites and wonder how you could make one on your own without having to spend a fortune?
WordPress is a fantastic free web design tool that lets you create stunning websites with ease. And you are just in the right place to learn how to use it.
When I first had a look at WordPress, I didn’t even know how to install it. Does it need to be installed on a computer or is it on the web? A few years ago there was very little documentation, and the one available wasn’t user-friendly at all. And finding video tutorials was even harder. Now you have so much choice, and that is also overwhelming. What course to buy? Which one is the right for me?
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME?
I have been building sites for almost a decade as a hobby and as a side business. I helped build knowledge base websites for small companies using WordPress and I have a beginner mind set when it comes to teaching software. I like to learn and teach in plain english.
- You’ll be able to build a professionally looking website
- You’ll be able to customise any WordPress Themes to your liking
- You’ll be able to sell your products and services online
- You’ll be able to accept payments
- You’ll be able to design Pages, Posts, Menus, Footers, Sidebars and other features in WordPress
- You’ll know how to host your website either for free or through a Web hosting.
- You’ll learn how to optimize your site for Google, Bing, Yahoo search engines
- You’ll know how to speed up your site for better visitor experience
- You’ll know what plugins are, How to search and install them
- You’ll know how to make a website an e-commerce site in a few easy steps
- You will know how to create recurring payments, pricing variations and create discount coupons
- You’ll be able to create a website for any purposes, whether is for Photography, Graphic design, Music, freelancing or for a business
- You’ll learn how to backup your site and how to retrieve it in case of emergency or loss
- You’ll know how to setup Opt-in forms throughout your site
- You’ll be able to collect emails from the day you publish your site
- You’ll be able to create Newsletters, autoresponders and email sequences for your Marketing
- You;ll be able to secure your website from spammers and hackers
- You’ll be able to convert your site into a HTTPS secure socket layer site (Increase website security and encryption)
- You’ll know how to upload and protect your content from being downloaded unsolicitedly
- If there is anything you don’t see here, ask the instructor Frank to implement it. He’ll be more than happy to help!
- You’ll know how to create a dedicated website for online courses and digital products
DETAILS MODULE BY MODULE
In this course I’ll show you that WordPress isn’t that daunting as it looks and once you get through the first 2 or 3 Modules, you’ll get the hang of it soon.
You’ll be able to create Posts and Pages and how to insert images, videos and other media for your blog or articles. You’ll be able to create navigation menus, sidebars, footer, Opt-in forms, social links and sliders.
Exclusive tool for the students of this class:
You can access to my Treasure list to buy the perfect domain name for your website. Just put your name and email to access it for FREE! You’ll find all the instructions in Module 1.
It’s a valuable tool that will help you greatly during Module 1 if you decide to have your website live on the web.
In Module 4 You will learn how to make your website an e-commerce site where you’ll be able to accept payments and sell your products and services in no time. You’ll be able to create Coupon codes, deal with Refunds, Create price variations and recurring payments.
In Module 5 You’ll get to look over my shoulders at how I customise a free theme to make it look professional and functional. By the end of Module 6, You’ll be able to customise any WordPress theme, and from here the sky is the limit! Do you want to make a website about photography? About your Business? About your freelance job? Or about your wedding or birthday or big event? It was an eyes opener for me when I first discovered the potential of WordPress, and I hope you have the same experience as I had.
In Module 7 we are taking one step further, and you’ll learn more ways to edit your pages, adding Maps, editing footers and copyright sections and more.
You will learn about the importance of Email list building and How to create email sequences, newsletters and autoresponders for your email marketing regardless of your niche.
Module 8 is a Bonus module where you’ll see me build a beautiful website for selling online courses. I will be using a Premium WordPress theme. Even if you decided not to buy it, you can still follow along as i will demonstrate how I go about customizing a them from scratch. You’ll know also how to create a Master slider, How to create a course online and how to upload videos, images and documentation through Amazon S3 and How to protect it from unsolicited downloads.
PLUGINS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- Yoast SEO
- Google Console
- XML Sitemaps
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Dashboard
- Sucuri Security
- BackUp WordPress
- Backup Buddy
- WP Super Cache
- Contact Form 7
- Enable SSL
- and others
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR ?
I made this course for beginners and for those who are already familiar with WordPress but wants a refresher. I have also designed it for those solopreneurs out there who want to build their brand through a reliable platform such as WordPress. Whether you want to create a site for your photography hobby or for professional purposes this course is for you.
ENROL NOW !
I can’t wait to see you inside and help you build the website of your dreams.
WIth 30 Days money back Guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Hit the enrol button and let’s get started today!
Are you ready to learn how to make professional looking websites? And do you know you can do that without any knowledge of HTML or CSS coding? You look around the web and see amazingly designed websites and wonder how you could make one on your own without having to spend a fortune?Wordpress is a…