FinaByte – Saas & Fintech Startup Elementor Template Kit
FinaByte is an Elementor Pro Template Kit for the Saas & Fintech Startup Company website. It has 12+ pre-built templates with cool design and modern style. You can also use this cool template kit for any kind of business or service such as
Fintech company, Saas, Mobile Application and Software Landing Page, Startup, etc.Save your time to make a professional Saas & Fintech Startup Company website with this Elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder, you can easily edit or customize it, no coding is required, just drag and drop.Elementor Template Kits contain page content for the Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.Layout Features :
What’s Included in the Zip :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
Plugins installed with kit
- About Us
- contact Us
- Archive Blog
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Help Center
- Pricing Plan
- Service Detail
- Global Style
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)How to Use Template Kits:
- Skyboot Icons
- ElementsKit Lite
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari, ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click Import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- Enable all libraries under Skyboot > Settings
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in the WordPress menu.This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.